Dave went all out, he gave Kurt cards all week and made him feel special, what did Blaine do? Nothing.
Yeah. I bet Kurt felt REAL special when he realized that the boy who assaulted him and harassed him for years (and sexually assaulted/harassed him for months) and drove him out of his old school had been stalking him, breaking into his locker, and giving him unwanted romantic attention for Valentine’s day!
Yup. Special. That’s the word for it.
Also, Blaine was laid up at home after having eye-surgery because he jumped in front of a tampered slushy to keep Kurt from getting hit by it. Despite this, he did manage to arrange a surprise performance and show up so that he could actually spend the rest of the day with the boy he loved and who loved him back, which seems like something Kurt would probably enjoy far more than cards and butterscotch
But yeah. Blaine does nothing for Kurt.
- cassidy-casablancas likes this
- nightswatchrebel reblogged this from menfenced and added:
- emsigtimes likes this
- hedyla likes this
- missbirthright reblogged this from thestaticinhersmile
- kaleriydison likes this
- braelise likes this
- vukwanrik reblogged this from thestaticinhersmile
- thestaticinhersmile reblogged this from shaolina and added:
- shaolina reblogged this from fckyeahitslauren and added:
- klaine-run-the-world reblogged this from menfenced
- klaine-run-the-world likes this
- butterscotchcreys said: They will insist that performance wasn’t at all for Kurt though.
- tbearlupin likes this
- menfenced posted this